Cranberry cassis is a sweet, dark red liqueur made from cranberries. Several cocktails are made with a cassis, including very popular wine cocktails. It may also be served as an after-dinner liqueur.
- Food processor
- Canning jars
- 3 cups raw cranberries
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 bottles Somerset Ridge Traminette Wine
- Sterilize large canning jars and lids.
- Chop the cranberries in a food processor.
- Add sugar and stir to dissolve sugar. Add the 2 bottles of Traminette, stir again.
- Ladle into the jars. Close with the lids.
- Put in the refrigerator for 22 days.
- Strain the cassis to remove the crushed cranberries .
- Store in jars in the refrigerator.