Grilled Zucchini Salad With Citron Dressing
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 medium zucchini cut in half lengthwise
- Somerset Ridge Grape Seed Oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Somerset Ridge Citron Wine
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley plus leaves for garnish
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Wedge Pecorino Romano for shaving
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Fresh mint leaves torn
- Heat the grill to high heat.
- Brush the zucchini on both sides with Grape Seed oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Grill for just about 8 minutes (until slightly charred and wilted), dice them into3/4 inch cubes then mound on a platter.
- Whisk together the Citron wine, Dijon mustard, lemon zest, and salt and pepper, to taste, and parsley in a small bowl.
- Slowly, whisk in the olive oil until emulsified.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the zucchini and let it marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Top with shaved cheese, pine nuts, parsley and mint leaves.