Rosemary Roasted Peaches
- 2 cups Somerset Ridge Traminette Wine
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 4 large ripe but firm peaches
- In a large saucepan, combine the Traminette wine, honey, water and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Boil until reduced by half, about 30 minutes.
- Add the rosemary sprig and let stand for 10 minutes; discard the rosemary.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Arrange the peaches in an 8-by-11-inch baking dish.
- Pour the rosemary syrup on top and roast the peaches until tender, 40 minutes, basting and turning the peaches occasionally.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.