Winemaking in the Russian River Valley dates back to the 19th Century, when immigrants from Mediterranean countries began planting vines. Today, the region is home to more than 150 wineries, as well as a thriving culinary community, vibrant arts scene and a range of eco-opportunities—from the Russian River to the miles of scenic Sonoma coastline to the majestic Redwood forest—that draw visitors from nearby San Francisco and around the world.
Due to the exclusive nature of this adventure, availability is limited. Reserve your place now for this experience of a lifetime.
$3,850 per person, double occupancy Flights are not included, however we are happy to assist. 50% non-refundable deposit due upon sign-up. Remaining balance due by August 31. Program elements subject to change.
For More Information, Call or Email:
Somerset Ridge Vineyard and Winery presents a distinctive wine-travel experience from Off the Beaten Trail. Cindy and Dennis Reynolds, owners of Somerset Ridge, are your guides to learning the secrets of artisanal winemaking and culinary trends from a vintner’s perspective. Through the Reynolds and the curated experience designed by Overflow, you will gain access to exclusive family-owned wineries, luxury resorts and educational opportunities of a lifetime. Off the Beaten Trail features intimate settings through small-group travel to farms and wineries not accessible to the public, tastings with award-winning winemakers, meals with critically acclaimed chefs and excursions to charming destinations that create a distinctive wine-travel experience. We invite you to join us!
Join us in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley, where living means living well, with unparalleled natural beauty, wine and cuisine.
A FEW QUICK TIPS
Our curated experience includes:
- Elegant accommodations at the intimate and iconic Farmhouse Inn, rated the #1 Best Hotel in Northern California by Condé Nast Traveler
- A specially designed, chef-hosted wine-country culinary experience at the property’s Michelin-starred Restaurant
- Relaxation and rejuvenation at the award-winning Spa at Farmhouse, featuring a Sonoma farm-to-table spa menu
- Private tours and tastings at must-see (and must-sample) wineries Hambrecht, Kistler, and Lynmar Estate
- A mesmerizing stroll through Japanese gardens with the executive chef and master gardener at Arista Winery, experts in pinot noir and chardonnay
- Professionally hosted oyster shucking on the Pacific Coast with delightful sparkling beverages from Iron Horse Vineyards
- Recreation and refl ection among the surrounding 750 acres of Redwood trees—some more than a thousand years old— including yoga, cycling, hiking, naturalist-led tours, and gourmet picnics
- Easy access to Healdsburg, the charming, food-and-wineobsessed
epicenter of Sonoma County’s Wine Country