Somerset Ridge Hot (Toddy) Tawny
You've heard of a Hot Toddy? We stepped it up a notch and made you the Somerset Hot Tawny! This delicious, flavorful hot cocktail will warm your soul!
- Crock pot or saucepan
- 1 bottle Somerset Ridge Tawny Port
- Citron honey
- Somerset Ridge Flyboy Red
- mulling spices
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- Pour the mulling spices into a full bottle of Somerset Ridge Tawny Port. Let soak for 3-4 hours.
- Pour 1/2 to 3/4 jar of Citron honey into a saucepan or crockpot. Let melt.
- Pour the bottle of Tawny Port and 1/2 of the Flyboy Red bottle into the melted honey.
- Mix in hot water.
- Heat until warm, never allowing to boil.
- Add more Citron honey or Flyboy to taste.
- Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy!
Need a pre-made kit with all of the ingredients already assembled for you? Order the Hot Tawny cocktail kit online!