'Tis the season! What better beverage to be sipping on right now that warm, spiced wine?! A crisp, blanco-style mulled wine cocktail made with our Buffalo Blush and spice-infused Apple dessert wine.
Yield: 9 coctails
- saucepan or crockpot
- 1 bottle Somerset Ridge Avalon Dessert wine
- mulling spices
- 1 bottle Somerset Ridge Buffalo Blush
- dried citrus optional for added flavor
- 1 bottle Somerset Ridge Lucky Dog Hard Cider
- Taste your Avalon dessert wine (delicious!) to make room for your mulling spices within the bottle
- Time to infuse! Pour your mulling spices into your bottle of Avalon. Infuse for 3-4 hours, then strain
- Heat your bottle of spiced Avalon with your bottle of Buffalo Blush in a saucepan or pot from your kitchen
- For added flavor, feel free to add citrus like oranges to your brewing concoction! You can also add a splash of your favorite spirit from your home bar
- Remove your brew from heat and add a splash of Lucky Dog Hard Cider to taste! It will help cool your drink and control your sweetness level. Cheers!
Don't know where to get all these delicious Somerset Ridge made ingredients? You can order your Somerset Mulled Wine kit online!