A fruity and delicious sangria to be enjoyed all year long!
Yield: 12 large drinks
- Punch bowl or large drink dispenser
- 1 bottle Somerset Ridge Citron
- 1 bottle Flyboy Red or Buffalo Red Flyboy for dryer & Buffalo Red for Sweeter
- 1 bottle Somerset Ridge Spiced Sangria Syrup
- 1 bottle Lucky Dog Hard Cider
- Sliced citrus your choice of lemons, limes, and oranges. You cannot have too much! Add them all!
- In your beverage dispenser or punch bowl, mix the bottle of red, the bottle of Citron, and the bottle of Spiced Sangria Syrup.
- Slice all your citrus (lemons, limes, oranges)
- Throw the sliced citrus into the sangria mixture
- Can serve immediately over ice but it only gets better the longer you let it infuse
- Keep the bottle of Lucky Dog Hard Cider cold to pour about 1 oz over the top of each newly poured cocktail.
- We like to make our Somerset Sangria a couple of hours before serving for maximum flavor.
- Sliced citrus can be anything you have on hand. We recommend 2 limes and 2 lemons but most always, we throw an orange in as well. Again, you can never have to much citrus!